Hope Center is a no-cost client choice food pantry that is set up in a grocery store format. We distribute food based upon the number of members in the household. For example:
2 adults and 2 children will receive 90 lbs. of non-perishable food.
Perishable food is limited by item. Example:
1 loaf of bread, 1 bag of apples, 2 packages of hot dogs, etc.
Access to the food pantry is limited to 6 times per year, no more than once every 30 days.
We Believe In . . .
- Christ and His power to change people’s lives.
- Caring for Others. We are supportive and compassionate of our clients and partners. We respect
and appreciate all people. We value diversity and equality of all people.
- Collaboration and Teamwork. We work together productively, as an organization and with our
partners throughout the community. We communicate with our staff members, board members
and our partners in an open and honest manner.
- Commitment. We are committed to people and our partnering agencies and churches. We are
passionate about our work.
- Doing All Things with Excellence. We are committed to represent Christ and our organization
with excellence in programs, relationships, procedures, and our physical structure.
- Providing for our Community. We are responsive to the people of our community. We are
stewards of the community's resources.
- Continuous Learning for Staff, Volunteers and Clients. We support and encourage both personal
and professional growth and development of our clients, staff and partners.
- Integrity. We are honest, ethical, and transparent in all our dealings and relationships. We are
credible in our work. We have self-respect and respect for all people.
- Treating Each Other with Dignity. We treat with dignity and respect our staff, our volunteers
and our clients. We will treat each other as we wish to be treated. We respect each person's
physical, mental, and emotional needs.
- Respecting Ourselves. We support a balance between work and life. We have fun.
- Being Result Oriented. We are goal driven. We are purposeful in our actions. We are proactive.
We adapt to new ways of doing our work. We are accountable for our work.
Hope Center aims to be a one-stop-shop of services by providing: